Same result. I think something is happening (or not) before changing anything.

I noticed when I went to the page, human readable was off (I have it on by default), and when I tried changing it same thing happened. And never got anything in the array.

I do still think it has to do with the URL. Dev and staging both use the staging.eangulus.com/oranamodels/ format while the main has the mapped domain and redirects the sub Directory to the mapped domain.

I noted the only difference above but forgot to mention that the domain mapping has all domain info on all 3 sites, but is set as primary domain only in the master for obvious reasons.