Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davidwood
    Participant

Pro version 4.28.1.

I’ve configured your plugin so that I can give a user role access to Ninja Form Submissions. This is available in the menu and I can see the first page. However when I select a form to view, from a dropdown list, it doesn’t complete. I eventually get this message:

The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I have every field checked in the capabilities area, but restricted the menu to submissions and users. The users area works fine, I can see and add other users and edit them ok.

When I’m logged in as an Administrator I can see and edit all the submissions without a problem.

NB I have tried this in Firefox, Chrome and Safari with the same results.

Can you help please.

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Show the screenshots: capabilities checked for this role, admin menu window. I will try to reproduce the issue.

davidwood
    Participant

Thanks Vladimir,

I’ve emailed screenshots to [email protected]

Vladimir
    Keymaster

I fixed the bug with 1st available menu item calculation. It leaded to the blocked one earlier and produced endless redirection loop. Thanks.

Adoption for additional URL parameters was required for Ninja Forms plugin as you use “block unselected” model. I added it to the development version 4.28.2.b1. It’s available after login from the same downloads page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.