Change WordPress user roles and capabilities Forums Bug Reports Error in WordPress Admin panel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hello,

I wanted to disallow my author role from posting articles in “Uncategorized” and “Featured” to do so, I went to my author role and clicked the “Post Edit” menu on the right and chose Prohibit and listed the corresponding IDs in the “with category/taxonomy ID (comma separated)” field.

It works like a charm – when I enter WordPress with such a user the options to choose these categories are gone but on the admin posts page I see this error on top which is quite annoying:

Warning: Undefined array key “post_type” in /vhosts/…/web/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/posts-edit-access.php on line 546
    Warning: Undefined array key “post_type” in /vhosts/…/web/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/posts-edit-access.php on line 407
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /vhosts/…/web/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/posts-edit-access.php:546) in /vhosts/…/web/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /vhosts/…/web/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/posts-edit-access.php:546) in /vhosts/…/web/wp-includes/option.php on line 1692
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /vhosts/…/web/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor-pro/pro/includes/classes/posts-edit-access.php:546) in /vhosts/…/web/wp-includes/option.php on line 1693

Am I doing something wrong and is it possible to hide this error message?

[email protected]
    Participant

I am sharing an image to get a better understanding where I see the message – https://ibb.co/3N1xRrG

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.