User Role Editor Pro version 4.28.2 was published at 16.09.2016.
Core version: 4.27.2
- Fix: PHP notices was removed: Undefined index: “some-index” in …/pro/includes/classes/admin-menu-access.php on line 204
- Fix: PHP notice was removed: Undefined property: URE_Role_View::$multisite in wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor/includes/classes/view.php on line 143
- Fix: WordPress multisite:
– Settings link under the URE plugin at the plugins list leads to the network admin now, not to the the single site settings page, which does not exist.
– Conflict with “Visual Composer” plugin was resolved: single site administrators could now use Visual Composer editor.
– Changed role name was not replicated to other sites when user clicked “Update” with “Apply to All Sites” option turned ON.
- Fix: Admin menu access add-on: allowed command arguments array was returned by reference incorrectly – URE_Admin_Menu_URL_Allowed_Args::get_for_supported_plugins() line 30.
- Update: There was a conflict with plugins which use a ‘|’ character at the custom user capabilities: e.g. ‘Nginx Helper | Config’ from “Nginx Helper’ plugin.
- Update: Admin menu access add-on:
– available submenu item is shown for role now even if top level menu is not available for that role. For example Settings menu item protected by ‘edit_posts’ capability will be shown as available for blocking for ‘author’ role in spite of this role does not have ‘manage_options’ capability;
– URE takes into account that “WCMp Commissions” menu from “WC Marketplace” plugin may be added as to “WooCommerce” menu, as a top level menu item;
– menu separators checking was moved to the separate static method;
– support was added for additional URL parameters which WordPress uses with ‘edit.php’, e.g.: trashed, untrashed, deleted, ids.
– support was added for additional URL parameters from plugins: Ninja Forms, EventON.
- Update: Posts edit restrictions add-on: URE does no replace posts statuses views (All, Mine, Published etc.) for the restricted user. It just refreshes the quant of posts for every existed status view.
- Update: Information about compatibility with WordPress version is shown correctly at “Dashboard->Updates” page.