User Role Editor Pro version 4.31 was published at December 15th, 2016
Core version: 4.31
- New: It’s possible to remove unused user capabilities by list.
- Fix: There was no support for installations with a hidden/changed URL to wp-admin. URE uses ‘admin_url()’ now to get and check admin URL, instead of direct comparing URL with ‘wp-admin’ string.
- Fix: Admin menu access add-on: custom links under Settings menu were converted from /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=some-key to /wp-admin/some-key incorrectly in some cases.
- Fix: Front-end menu access add-on: access controls were shown at menu editing form for user without ‘ure_front_end_menu_access’ capability.
- Update: Admin menu access add-on: Contact Form 7 plugin URL parameters are supported to exclude redirection to dasboard.
- Update: Capability groups CSS classes are prefixed with ‘ure-‘ in order to minimize possible CSS conflicts with other plugins/themes which may load styles with the same classes.