User Role Editor Pro version 4.58 was published at November 23rd, 2020. The list of updates and change follows.
- Core version 4.57
- Update: Marked as compatible with WordPress 5.6.
- Update: ” jQuery( document ).ready( handler ) ” was replaced globally with ” jQuery( handler ) ” for compatibility with [jQuery 3.0](https://api.jquery.com/ready/) and WordPress 5.6.
- Update: Post edit access add-on:
– Special support was added for the [FooGallery plugin](https://wordpress.org/plugins/foogallery/). Earlier new album, edit album pages showed full list of galleries in spite of the edit restrictions set by URE Pro. URE Pro uses ‘foogallery_album_exlcuded_galleries’ filter to fix this.
– SQL queries are restricted by post type (if known) instead of scan full posts database table.
- Core version was updated to 4.57: