1) Activate admin menu access add-on.
2) Go to ‘Users->User Role Editor’, select ‘administrator’ role.
3) Click ‘Admin menu’ button and find menus related to a ‘property listing’ plugin, check what capabilities are required for them (3rd column).
4) Select a role, under which your user will work. Grant those capabilities to this role. Look at admin menu. Block unneeded menu items if you find some.
You can send me (support [at-sign] role-editor.com) a copy of “property listing manager” plugin (via dropbox or similar) and I will explain you what to do with it.
Or send admin login credentials. I can look at it on-line then.
Unfortunately, WPL plugin uses ‘administrator’ role instead of some user capability in order to protect its menu.
Only users with ‘administrator’ role have access to this menu. It’s not possible to change this editing user roles.
If you send me this plugin copy, I will look into its source code. Some plugins add custom filter, which allows to change how menu is protected.
1)replace ‘administrator’ at plugin source code with some custom capability. Contact plugin developers in order they consider to make the same change with a next update.
2) “Admin menu editor” WordPress plugin, which allows to replace ‘capabilities’ which used during admin menu definition.